- Energy Efficiency: With ratings up to 19.20 SEER and 9.70 HSPF, this system can deliver hundreds of dollars in savings every year, because it is nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready: Reduce or eliminate the cost of heating and cooling your home by pairing your new Lennox heat pump with SunSource® solar panels. Let the sun generate the electricity you need to operate your new heat pump, and enjoy green-friendly comfort all year round.
- iComfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat: The XP21 Lennox heat pump is compatible with iComfort® technology, and when installed properly by Four Seasons, this user-friendly thermostat will make controlling temperatures and maximizing savings easier than you ever thought possible.
- Most Efficient ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Every year, the EPA recognizes HVAC systems that go above and beyond their standards for energy efficiency, and the XP21 heat pump was named in 2012 as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR® qualified systems.
- Dual-Fuel Capability: With this Chicago climate, many people pair their Lennox heat pump with a traditional heating and cooling system. The mild days are spent relying on the heat pump for heating and cooling, and the furnace and air conditioner are only used on exceptionally hot or cold days. This saves the homeowner significant amounts of money on their energy bills by using the most efficient system possible for the weather conditions.
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil: This coil was specially designed to decrease air resistance and allow for easy heat transfer. The result is extraordinary comfort and energy efficiency.