Why Get a Furnace Tune-Up
Do you find yourself frequently without heat? Are you tired of paying excessively high utility bills? Is your furnace failing to keep up with the demanding winter weather here in Chicago? If you answered yes to any of these questions, your furnace is probably in desperate need of a tune-up from Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing. This is an affordable yearly service that has many benefits for your gas furnace and your wallet.
- Save Money and Energy: A clean heating system operates more efficiently and uses far less energy than one that has not been properly maintained. Having Four Seasons clean your furnace each and every year will help you keep more money in your pocket while you do your part to decrease your carbon footprint on this planet.
- Increase Comfort: Dirt buildup within the furnace can obstruct the flames from burning as hot as they should. This will decrease your comfort as you wait forever for your furnace to meet the temperature you need. Four Seasons will scrub down your burners and the rest of the heating system, so you can enjoy reliable comfort all winter long.
- Prevent Breakdowns: 90% of furnace breakdowns can be traced back to a lack of regular maintenance. Avoid the inconvenience and cost of frequent breakdowns, and have Four Seasons clean your furnace yearly.
- Increase Lifespan: The better you care for your furnace, the longer it will last! Four Seasons' NATE certified maintenance technicians will clean, oil, and inspect your system to prevent the need for premature replacement.
No Breakdown Guarantee: When you have your furnace maintained by a Four Seasons professional, your Chicago heating system is covered by our No Breakdown Guarantee. Should the system breakdown after you have a Four Seasons cleaning, we will return free of charge during that current season!*
Furnace Tune Up - Points of Service Checklist
- Clean furnace or boiler
- Check chimney base
- Clean and check pilots
- Adjust pilot
- Check Thermocouple
- Clean burners
- Adjust burners
- Check fan belts
- Check amperage draw
- Check furnace filters
- Check safety devices
- Check heat anticipators
- Check thermostat contacts
- Check limit control
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Check blower wheel
- Check blower motor and lube
- Check furnace wiring
- Check for combustion air
- Check hot water tank
- Check gas valve operation
- Test for gas leaks
- Check humidifier
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect heat exchanger for leaks
- Check motors and oil if necessary
- Check any/all accessories
- Check and secure all panels
- Check thermostat and calibrate if necessary
- Make final operation test
Preventative Maintenance and Furnace Warranty Coverage
Regardless of make and model, nearly all furnace and air conditioner manufacturers require that their systems be cleaned yearly in order to maintain warranty coverage. They realize how a lack of proper furnace maintenance can damage the vital components within the units. This is why manufactures include a maintenance requirement within their warranties, and failure to complete the cleanings regularly will result in loss of coverage.
Do not let your warranty go to waste! A small investment in a cleaning with Four Seasons will protect your warranty and your wallet, and with our discount coupons, you could save even more! We expertly service all makes and models, so print out your coupon and call Four Seasons to schedule your furnace tune-up now!Schedule Your Furnace Cleaning Today!
*We will waive the $85 service fee.