Dry air is unhealthy air, but a Healthy Climate Bypass Humidifier from Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing could be just what your home needs to restore moisture during even the driest winter months. By using the circulating fan in the furnace or air handler, your new humidifier is able to distribute moisture to every room of the home in a low maintenance and energy efficient way!
- Healthy Home: Furnaces create low moisture levels that promote respiratory infections and sore throats, but a humidifier can prevent these health problems!
- Enhanced Comfort: Moist air feels warmer than air that is dried out and unable to hold heat.
- Wood Protection: Protect your beautiful hardwood floors and furniture from becoming brittle and cracked!
- Low Maintenance: Change the filter once a year and your humidifier is good to go!
- Precision Performance: The automatic control feature automatically adjusts output to give the best humidity levels based on the temperatures outdoors.
Get a Free Estimate