Four Seasons collects personal information online, including but not limited to: names, postal and email addresses, as well as phone and fax numbers.
Use of Information
Unless you otherwise consent, we will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it is submitted.
Sharing of Information
The information you provide is for Four Seasons and Four Seasons affiliated companies' use only. Your name and information will never be rented, sold, or shared with anyone outside of Four Seasons unless you consent otherwise. Four Seasons may release your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (ie. a subpoena), regulation, or requested by a government agency.
- Where our records indicate a person or company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices at which a governmental agency should be made aware of.
- To appropriate person in situations wherein your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Keeping Information Accurate
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please email us with the new information or your review request by clicking here
. Let us also know what led to your submission of personal information, so we may efficiently locate your information.
Physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. All Four Seasons employees with access to personal information obtained on any Four Seasons website are also bound to adhere to this policy as part of their contract with Four Seasons.
Some of the other central features of our information security program are:
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls.
- Testing of the security and operability of web pages before they are introduced to the Internet as well as ongoing scanning for publicly known vulnerabilities in the technology.
- Internal and external reviews of our Internet sites and services
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to various systems or sites.
- Protecting information during transmission through various means including, where appropriate, encryption.
- Providing Four Seasons personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
Our websites are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Blogs and Social Media
The views and opinions expressed on our blogs and social media outlets are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the policy or position of Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing and Four Seasons Home Services. Any repair, maintenance, sales or conversational recommendations, or advice should are to be verified with the manufacturer or Four Seasons Sales Team. No one should repair or maintain their own HVAC or plumbing equipment without proper instruction, experience, and certification.
Addressing Concerns of Misuse
Last update: February 25, 2013